About the Forum
The PBC Forum provides a networking opportunity for PBC members and other birders to share information and knowledge in the form of a blog. Blog entries will be posted with the most recent appearing first. Readers are invited to post comments on each blog to expand the conversation.
The PBC Forum consists of three areas:
• Field Trips (PBC field trip birding lists and summaries of field trips)
• Photographs (photographs that members and others have taken on PBC field trips, at PBC events, or on other birding trips they have taken; and bird or bird-related photographs theyhave taken)
• Birder to Birder (descriptions of birding resources, such as apps, websites, DVDs; descriptions of interesting bird sightings or birding experiences)
If you have blogs or photographs you would like to post, use the Forum Submission button below. A member will contact you with instructions on where you should email your information or photos.
Guidelines for Submitting Blog Postings and Pictures
1. Descriptions, reviews, or articles must be ones that you have written, and pictures must be ones that you have taken. This will ensure that we will not violate any copyrights.
2. Materials must be PBC, bird, or bird-trip related.
3. Do not use the blog for solicitation or marketing, or for advocating for or against a particular issue (lobbying).
4. Keep the length of blog postings to a minimum (2-3 paragraphs) and pictures for the scrapbook under 10. (You may submit as many postings as you would like.)
5. Don’t post e-mail or contact information, for security reasons.
6. Make sure that the photographs you submit are saved in a lower resolution format before e-mailing them. (Posting smaller files on the website will save time
for the page to load.)
Piedmont Bird Club P.O. Box 38833 Greensboro, North Carolina 27438-8833